Chicken fries are our favorite, right? If you go to a restaurant, this item is eaten more or less! For those who like to eat spicy like me, they like spicy fried chicken a little more! Crispy chicken fries are eaten at home, but have you tried spicy fried chicken? Today, see how to make crispy chicken fries very easily with few ingredients.
How to make Spicy Fried Chicken?
- Chicken meat- 8 pieces
- Ginger and garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Sausage – half teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tsp
- Chilli paste or red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Chilli powder- half teaspoon
- Salt – little
- Flour- 3 tbsp
- Corn flour- 2 tsp
- Soybean oil – for frying
1) First wash the chicken pieces well and drain the water.
2) Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken.
3) Heat oil in a large pan. Add the chicken pieces to the oil one by one.
4) Now keep the flame of the stove on medium and wait till the chicken fries turn golden color.
5) Once fried, remove them from the oil and keep them in a kitchen tissue. That’s it, Spicy Fried Chicken is ready to serve.
Tips and tricks:
There are some simple tricks you need to follow to make perfectly spicy fried chicken. Check out what they are-
- Marinate the chicken pieces with spices for at least 30 minutes
- Fry it upside down on medium heat for a while
- Do not add the chicken pieces before the oil is hot
- Soy sauce and ketchup contain salt, so be careful when adding extra salt
- Cut the pieces into small pieces, the meat will be well cooked
- If you want to eat a little more spicy, you can add chili flakes while marinating
Then you see how easy it is to make delicious chicken fries at home. Can be served with Polao , Chow Min, Fried Rice. And I only eat with sauce! There are many like me, right? This item goes well in children’s tiffins or as snacks, but the salt level should be reduced if made for children. So far today. I will come again with a new recipe.